Thursday, February 17, 2005

Change of direction

It's not long now until I've got to hand my thesis in. I'm not really convinced this blog has helped much with that process, it seems I've mainly been using it to get things off my chest that are really side issues and I don't want to talk about in the main body of the essay.

I've also been thinking that on my main blog at silkworm.org.uk I've not really posted much that's been all that theological - and when I have I've not had much response to it. So I think I'll keep this blog as a place I can work out all my theological angst without boring anyone who's not actually as interested in theology as me. And if there are people who are dead keen on theology, then they can read this without bothering too much about my hobbies and the films I've watched.

No comments: